Checklist: Do you need a Bridal Consultant?
- Is your spare time already at a premium?
- Does your fiancee' have little or no interest in helping with the planning?
- Is your wedding going to be in a town other than where you live?
- Do you balance your checkbook only twice a year whether it needs it or not?
- Do you scratch your daily to-do lists on the back of envelopes that you can never find again?
- Is time rather than budget going to hold you back from having the wedding of your dreams?
- Are you comfortable delegating?
- Are you just interested in the results and don't give a fig for the process?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO FIVE OR MORE OF THESE QUESTIONS,
then you are a perfect candidate for hiring a wedding consultant to see you through the planning process. They can mastermind the whole thing, checking with you for approval on the details, or they can carry out your own pre-stated wishes and desires, whichever you choose.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THREE OR FOUR OF THESE QUESTIONS,
then you are like most of us, capable of going the job, but slightly intimidated by the enormity of it all. Rest assured. It can be done.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO TWO OR FEWER QUESTIONS,
then what are you waiting for? Plan away. You were born for just this sort of thing! But, it will be helpful to have all the information handy in once place and at your fingertips.